Obsessed with Hiking and Taking Nature Shots



Spring Mill in Pioneer Village,IN


I often hike on weekends with my boyfriend and others through the National and State parks in Kentucky,Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio.
Since receiving my new camera equipment a year ago, my love of nature and capturing images, along with hiking has become something of an obsession.
Spring Mills Park IN
Many people do hike the trails into the wilderness of the Daniel Boone Forest that runs from Kentucky into Tennessee. They also snap some greats pictures with their cell phones but carrying a camera bag and equipment isn't for everyone.
I'll be posting shots from my adventures into the wilderness from time to time. Maybe you'll recognize some of these locals and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment