Natures Ice Sculptures







Beauty is all around us. most people think nature is only pretty in the warmer months but if you look hard enough and keep an open mind, you'll see it.

This was right in front of me in my yard. The rain had soaked the plants and then they were flash-frozen when the temperatures dropped.

It became a winter wonderland with the crystallized sculptures every where I looked.
Instead of dreading the ice, I took out my Nikon and shot some frozen scenes. Nature can create beauty all around us; even in the coldest, darkest days of winter.

This winter is fast becoming another frozen wonderland, so take your camera out and about and shoot some objects that seem to be frozen in time.

There is a beauty in these as long as the temps are cold. Make a positive experience out of one that may seem dreadful.



No comments:

Post a Comment